Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chasing a c6 zo6 in a rwd sr

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nicely done!

How was that video made/what was it recorded on?
It was recorded on a gopro 8. The performance model 3 can use the track mode telemetry though into the same app and it has tons of info you cna make gauge for. If you look at one of the other vids on the channel you'll see what I mean. Kw pwr, state of charge, Temps etc.. And obviously the speed is 100 percent accurate then too

Nice. Definitely a case of money doesn't buy driving speed.

How hard is it to take the Track addicts data and put it with the tesla video and data? I am going to Mid Ohio with my Tesla on Friday. Will be using the factory track mode video along with my Garmin Catalyst to record the action.

I actually made a post just for how to Overlay it in race render using the model 3 Performance telemetry. There's a little trick because it resets the timer every lap in the recording so you have to go in and edit the Excel file. If you click my name and go to my other post you'll see one about recording the Telemetry and overlay.

Reactions: Tres_Azul
This video is a great example of how I see ICE sports cars now- much ado about nothing. The amount of noise and effort they seem to generate is embarrassed by the silence and seemingly effortless flow of an electric car. Internal combustion engines are tryhards. Well done

LOL, some folks like the visceral experience of driving a roarty dinosaur slurping ICE beast. Oh, and stirring a gearbox too. My Tesla is fun to drive, but it's nowhere near as fun as my Vette. :cool:

Reactions: lUtriaNt