Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cheap source for current gen TPMS?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any one have a source for a good deal on the newer TPMS for the wheels, got an aftermarket set coming in the next week or 2 so would be good to find a deal and have everything ready for install. Or has a model/part number that I could do searches for myself?

Tirerack has them for $65 each.

If you run more than one set of wheels for your Tesla. you might consider getting the Autel universal 433Mz sensors for $23 each on Amazon. You would also need to buy the Autel hand held tool for about $132 to program them for the use on a Tesla. (The same Autel hand held can identify "dead battery" sensors. Last summer, I had 3 out 4 TMPS sensors that went dead only 18 months after buying them. Apparently, they were fitted with a crappy batch of Chinese batteries. Without the Autel hand held, I would have gone a little crazy trying to swap out wheels, one at a time, with a wheel from a set with good sensors, trying to find that one suspected dead sensor....)

Tirerack has them for $65 each.

If you run more than one set of wheels for your Tesla. you might consider getting the Autel universal 433Mz sensors for $23 each on Amazon. You would also need to buy the Autel hand held tool for about $132 to program them for the use on a Tesla. (The same Autel hand held can identify "dead battery" sensors. Last summer, I had 3 out 4 TMPS sensors that went dead only 18 months after buying them. Apparently, they were fitted with a crappy batch of Chinese batteries. Without the Autel hand held, I would have gone a little crazy trying to swap out wheels, one at a time, with a wheel from a set with good sensors, trying to find that one suspected dead sensor....)

Nice tip I will do some research on these, the idea of tracking a dead battery is a nice option!

I bought ITM branded TPMS for $35 each from seller megaautoparts on eBay. No problems with them on my winter wheels.

Do you have a link to the listing by chance?