TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Cheated on my new Tesla today...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AluminiumStork, Dec 22, 2014.

1. AluminiumStork

#1 AluminiumStork, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2015
    So on my 11th day of Tesla ownership I slipped up and cheated on her... but I did it for a good cause... I was not about to risk damage to my Tesla while trying to fit my wife's new mountain bike in the back... so I took the truck... please forgive me...:tongue:

Just wanted to start this thread to see who else has had to go back if only for a few miles... personally I see myself doing this on the rare occasion if I have to take my smelly dirty dog to the groomers or if I have to pick up the pizza (no way I am ruining my new car smell!) Apart from that and construction jobs I think I will be all electric... Side note... anyone know of an electric pickup truck that does not look like something out of a bad B movie? (not a Via Motors) Or someone that can convert a 64 Chevy C-10 :rolleyes: that would be cool!

P65801

Shameless plug:

2. Zextraterrestrial

hardware store run, truck or S?
    hard to cheat on the S
    truck is smelly

2'X8' 3/4" ply (ripped 4X8 for counter tops)
    wood.JPG

3. AEdennis

AEdennis Active Member

I often try to cheat on my Model S with my wife's Roadster... It's so much more fun to drive than the S.

4. Plug Me In

Plug Me In Member

Pizza goes in the frunk.

5. AluminiumStork

#5 AluminiumStork, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2014
    After seeing Zextraterrestrial Tesla plywood transporter... I decided my kids brand new Mountain bike would be okay in the back... and I have already transported food in the Frunk... once food was removed Frunk was left open for 10 min to air out...

Dang... the site keeps flipping my picture over....

IMG_1559.JPG

mod note: rotated photo for OP