Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Check List for Prospective Passengers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My red M3 is being delivered today (9/29/20) (it's just after midnight EDT as I write this) and I'm so excited. I'm already obsessing about keeping it clean inside and out. I've made an appointment to have PPF and ceramic coating put on 3 weeks from now. I'm also concerned about other people who may want to actually sit in the car. This has never been even a thought before, but then I've never before been so attached to and thrilled about a car. I have prepared a checklist--similar to a preflight checklist for private pilots--that each would-be passenger must comply with prior to having the privilege of even touching my red beauty.

1. Have you taken a shower within the past hour and put on clean clothes (under- and outer-wear)?
2. Is there any lint or dust on clothing or skin?
3. Is your hair clean? Any loose hair on clothing or body?
4. Have you brushed your teeth, flossed and used mouthwash within the past 30 minutes?
5. Have you had a mani-pedi today?
6. Have you eaten garlic, onions or any other spices in the past 24 hours?
7. Do you have any urge to cough, sneeze, clear your throat or scratch your ears or any other body part?

If prospective passenger gives correct answers (I'm the judge of that!) to all questions, then he or she may apply to open the passenger door and possibly sit in the seat for one minute.
Just imagine what the criteria will be if the person actually wants to be in the car while it is moving! - a very high bar indeed.

This list is not copyrighted, so feel free to use as you will. Your Tesla will thank you.

OK, my type of question.
Has anyone in your family gone to KFC in the last 24 hours.
Underarms cleaned and gooped
Have you been to taco bell in the last 24 hours
Do you eat bacon

You will find someone that fits and after you smash the pedal,
look out for brown outs.

I have to haul young kids and babies around. The first thing I did with my white seats is treat them with 2 coats of Gyeon Leather Shield. Any messes simply wipe off with Gyeon Leather Cleaner Mild. If I tried to put the kids on the roof rack I'd be sleeping on the couch or worse.

• Informative
Reactions: jdr93