Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Check out CPOs today!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just bought a 2013 85 CPO w/Pano roof and 68K miles for $43K. There are other solid cars that just released available right now. Anyway, been looking for my second Model S and have been following this forum - and assume y'all might be interested.

thanks!

Reactions: Olds442
Thanks for posting this.

Questions:
-- Non-Refurbished: Was this an official Tesla listing (from Tesla.com) and was there verbage related to non-refurbishment?
-- Discount/Discount: Do you perceive that the price (you've mentioned) contains a discount (for used) and a discount for non-refurbished?
-- Photos: Were photos the actual 2013 85, or, CGI?

Thanks

They just sent actual pics, and are in the process of delivering. Legit. And, I get their CPO warranty so given the visuals make the car legit, such a safe way to buy. Otherwise, I have run into half a dozen scams doing the personal route trying to get something priced similar!

If anyone can share pictures of the new CPO process I would appreciate it. I would love to see what condition they look like now that there will be limited cosmetic touch ups. Also, would want to learn how fast people get those photos from Tesla.

I got pics somewhat fast today from Florida and Chicago....still waiting for others. Pics where ok and cars where in pretty good condition.

• Informative
Reactions: Olds442
If anyone can share pictures of the new CPO process I would appreciate it. I would love to see what condition they look like now that there will be limited cosmetic touch ups. Also, would want to learn how fast people get those photos from Tesla.

Someone posted in another thread about a CPO they received. It looks horrible. I was reading the words on Tesla CPO page and it seems like they are not doing any refurbishment at all other than mechanical? I think Tesla is buying them cheap from the previous owners, use them as loaner cars, then just sell them as CPO without having to put any more work back into it. Since they all had been loaner cars... they had been road tested without any mechanical issue.

Someone posted in another thread about a CPO they received. It looks horrible. I was reading the words on Tesla CPO page and it seems like they are not doing any refurbishment at all other than mechanical? I think Tesla is buying them cheap from the previous owners, use them as loaner cars, then just sell them as CPO without having to put any more work back into it. Since they all had been loaner cars... they had been road tested without any mechanical issue.

Agreed. Can't tell you how many for sale ads I see where people say they were "lowballed" by Tesla and want to sell private. So they take those people who do trade in at a low offer and list high. Now they don't even make them clean?

Consumers lose. :(

Also potential buyers lose because private sellers think they can ask more because Tesla asks more.

Interesting to note when cars sell fast they are usually sold between 34-40 depending on year/features/miles.

Just bought a 2013 85 CPO w/Pano roof and 68K miles for $43K. There are other solid cars that just released available right now. Anyway, been looking for my second Model S and have been following this forum - and assume y'all might be interested.

thanks!
What Source link did you use? I have tried a few, but they keep taking me to Tesla's website based on my location, with little inventory.
Thanks for your help?