Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Check Out My New Model S - with Refresh, and Photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@fballatore so you ordered just before the refresh announcement? Did you get any internal upgrades (spotted the console on your pictures, but any other upgrades and/or the HEPA installed?)

Yes, I received all of the updates that are currently in production. The new fascia, LED headlights, center console, HEPA filter and everything else included in the Premium Upgrade package.

Reactions: bradjc and AnonNJ
Really wanna hear your thoughts on obsidian black once you get it... My service center told me its one of the most scratch/swirl mark prone color choices. After having a black MS for almost 3 years, I can certainly attest to that claim (at least for the regular black).
This is correct for the standard black. Ive read and heard from actual detailers that the Obsidian Black is the way to go if you want black. Something about the solid black is hell to deal with. And this is from a guy that has detailed over 112 teslas.

Really wanna hear your thoughts on obsidian black once you get it... My service center told me its one of the most scratch/swirl mark prone color choices. After having a black MS for almost 3 years, I can certainly attest to that claim (at least for the regular black).
I think technically the regular black is worse, but yes, OB is probably #2. The metallic flakes help hide slightly better what regular black doesn't. I have 3 kids under 5 and I need an excuse to go out to the garage and clean it ...;)

@fballatore so you ordered just before the refresh announcement? Did you get any internal upgrades (spotted the console on your pictures, but any other upgrades and/or the HEPA installed?)

Yes, the refresh was announced between my order and confirmation dates. At the time I ordered, the old design was in the Design Studio. I received all the updates including the new nose, LED lights, 48 amp charger, center console, 75 kWh battery (I will have to pay for the extra 5 kWh if i ever decide to enable), and the new Premium Upgrade Package features with HEPA etc at the old pricing. I had ordered the old Premium Interior and Lighting package. I really lucked out with my timing.

Oh, did I mention I love my car?

Reactions: Btrflyl8e
Can you please post pictures of your Midnight Silver with Tan interior? Is your Tan leather the same as in today's cars? i ordered last week and still deciding on the interior. Thanks!

Here you go. The interior is the same except that I have Gen 1 seats. I believe the color is exactly the same. I really like the combination. It's the only one for me.

Tesla 1 (1).jpg Tesla 2 (1).jpg Tesla 3.jpg

I'm getting my new Telsa center console installed on Friday in Montreal. I ordered at the Tesla store a couple of weeks ago. I was told that the old one was a quick install but this new one takes two to three hours. It includes the two rear cup holders.

• Informative
Reactions: Lex