Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Check received in the mail!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, full amount.....completely blew my mind I actually got a check. I also got the cellular upgraded too with the replacement. BUT only negative was I ended up with really bad yellowing on the edges fairly soon. I had mine done a few years ago.
One question. Did you ever get any confirmation from Tesla that your reimbursement was approved prior to receiving the check. Other than the initial "we got your email" autoresponse, I have yet to hear back about mine.

One question. Did you ever get any confirmation from Tesla that your reimbursement was approved prior to receiving the check. Other than the initial "we got your email" autoresponse, I have yet to hear back about mine.

Yeah, this interests me as well! I never heard anything after the initial automatic response. A friend filled the form the same day, and got a negative reply in under a week! So I have a bit hopeful feeling about the quietness?

"
Our records show that you own, or previously owned, a Model S/X that was built before March 2018. It may be eligible for Tesla’s Warranty Adjustment Program covering malfunction of a memory chip (embedded MultiMediaCard). This malfunction may result in a blank or intermittently blank touchscreen but will not impact the ability to drive your car.
Tesla is providing eligible owners who experience a malfunction no-cost repairs to this part at any Tesla Service Center for 8 years/100k miles from initial delivery date. If you do not experience a malfunction, there’s no need to take action.
If you have already paid for repairs that meet the conditions of the program, you may be eligible for reimbursement. Tesla will send reimbursement details and eligibility by February 2021."