Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Check Tire Pressure System, Call Tesla Service"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I have the service TPMS error on my 13 p85 out of warranty as well. Took it to Good year, their tool couldn't read 3 of the 4. Then couldn't read the one anymore either. So strange. What's the best fastest cheapest way to fix this besides getting far dated Tesla appointment and then pay their $150 diagnostic plus whatever. Can someone help please

I drove around about a month with that message flashing. Then I got a second message that the 12V battery needs replacing. So I got an appointment at our local service center for my out of warranty 2012 model S. Lo and behold when I picked up my car there was no charge. Your results may be different.

I drove around about a month with that message flashing. Then I got a second message that the 12V battery needs replacing. So I got an appointment at our local service center for my out of warranty 2012 model S. Lo and behold when I picked up my car there was no charge. Your results may be different.
Out of warranty? thought it was 4 years. (I've had mine 3 years 11 months and 10 days.) I just got the TPMS needs service and was going to take it in and have it fixed at my next annual service appointment next month (January). so you are saying I should take it in before Christmas, Just to be sure?

I think that the easy step is to have a local tire shop check your sensors. Will cost very little and will tell you whether the batteries are good or bad.

I have a TPMS error message as well and my car is still under warranty. I called Tesla and apparently they think I have an issue with the TPMS computer which I would have thought would have been rare.

This warning appeared last night for me at around 11:30pm on my 2013 S in the middle of the return section of a ~180 mile round trip evening. After about 25 miles the warning went away but still concerns me.

I'm running an OEM Tesla snow tire package that has had no issues for ~25 days /1k miles.

Will verify tire pressure manually and I'll call the SC after the new year to see what they recommend.

This warning appeared last night for me at around 11:30pm on my 2013 S in the middle of the return section of a ~180 mile round trip evening. After about 25 miles the warning went away but still concerns me.

I'm running an OEM Tesla snow tire package that has had no issues for ~25 days /1k miles.

Will verify tire pressure manually and I'll call the SC after the new year to see what they recommend.
This is so similar to my experience yesterday it's eerie. My trip was about 280 miles round trip, I got the error message on the way out and it disappeared about 10 minutes later. 2013 with 90k miles, so out of warranty. I've decided to ignore it for now and see if it comes back.