Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Check Your "Details" Page. Free Supercharging is Live for Dec Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep, I know... its not really that extravagant of a perk, but its a perk nonetheless. Just noticed were live. Better than paying. LOL

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-02 at 5.05.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-02 at 5.05.31 PM.png
    105.6 KB · Views: 104
oh, that's right, my bad. I believe though that supercharging started on the 12th?

correct, from my understanding, every model 3/y that was delivered on December 12-31, will get the free year supercharging. I just slipped in myself when I got mine on December 12. My local SA was able to look up my account in store and said I should expect to see the supercharging show up in early January.

Reactions: Oofie810
Free supercharging and FSD trial showing up for me too. Took delivery 12/29, M3P.
The FSD actually enabled itself on the evening of 12/31. So far the trial is reinforcing my opinion that it is not worth 10k, even if it worked on city streets I wouldn’t use it. The ‘base’ autopilot is just enough autonomy for me.
Thanks for the FSD review. I bought my Model 3 used with EAP and can upgrade to FSD for $5k, but don’t see the extra value from EAP to FSD.