TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Checking in from Orlando, FL

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by REBroker, Nov 16, 2014.

1. REBroker

REBroker Member

Hello Everyone! Very excited to be part of thiscommunity, the minute I learned about the Model S, I knew it was my next. Icurrently drive a hybrid vehicle and I love it, it's much quieter, much moreefficient and I haven't had any mechanical issues with it. After going hybrid Isaid to myself that I would never go back to a regular motor, well, the Model Sis that next step and I'm currently looking for a used one, or perhaps willsplurge if the used market doesn't get more realistic.

Glad to be here and look forward to contributing!

2. jrreno

jrreno Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile

Welcome! Our vehicle prior to our Leaf was a hybrid Toyota Camry. It was a great car, but the Model S is the best car I've ever driven. BTW, we make regular trips to Orlando to visit the Mouse :)

3. REBroker

REBroker Member

Thanks for the warm welcome jrreno. Get in touch next time you're in Orlando!

4. Larry Chanin

Larry Chanin Model S Perf Sig 1055

Welcome to the forum.

If you are interested in joining our Florida Tesla club, please click on the link in my signature.

Larry