Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,
Checking to see if there is any interest in my Model S as I am contemplating an upgrade to a 2016/2017 Model S. I bought this 2013 Model S in May 2016 off this site. It's been my daily driver and a great car overall and it's still under the extended warranty for about another 6,500 miles. Currently sitting at 93,550 miles. I charge this S in my garage and have never had the need to use a Supercharger. Last full charge was about 236 miles. The photos are from May 2017 when I got the windows tinted with Spectra Photosync (35% sides and rear, 75% windshield). If there is sufficient interest I will post some new photos after getting the car detailed. I'll list the specs, but I'll post the build sheet as well.

Build Date 09/21013
85kWh Battery
Grey Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
Fog Lamps
High Power Home Charging (it has the dual chargers, but wall connector not included)
Parking Sensors
Grey Leather Seats
19" Cyclone Wheels
Lacewood Decor Accents
Tech Package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Smart Air Suspension
Parcel Shelf
Supercharging
Paint Amor
Subzero Weather Package

I put new Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season tires on in September 2018, so still plenty of life left.

Location is Frederick, MD
Looking to get $30k, but willing to entertain offers.

Please note that sale will be contingent on when I find replacement, but I'm hoping that won't take too long.

IMG_2705.JPG
IMG_2706.JPG
IMG_3489.jpg
IMG_2709.jpg

Reactions: T-Will
Ok, here some interior pictures. Having some trouble adding certain pictures, so bear with me. I was able to load the two files that show some minor issues. These are the only real flaws with the interior. For a 2013, that's not too bad. Thanks!

IMG_3510.JPGIMG_3512.JPGIMG_3517.JPGIMG_3513.JPGIMG_3514.JPG

Would you happen to have the last inspection that was done by Tesla ?

Yes, they did that last annual service in May 2018 at just over 81k miles. No issues. They did replace the front passenger air bag that was under recall. It was also serviced in October 2018 for a driver door handle issue that was fixed. At this visit they replaced the Steering Rack Housing bolts that was under recall.

Any price updates? I’m looking for an autopilot car but this is tempting if priced right. I’m in Va

Thanks for your interest. Since you are in VA, no shipping, so that's a plus. To answer your questions, yes, lowering asking price to $28k. Sale is still contingent on finding a replacement vehicle. Came close twice, but not dice. Note, I plan to post a real "For Sale" listing when the time comes, unless an agreement is reached before then.