TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Cheech Marin to be Grand Marshal of 2017 Houston Art Car Parade!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SpiceWare, Feb 28, 2017.

1. SpiceWare

SpiceWare Member

Houston Art Car Parade announces Cheech Marin as 2017 grand marshal

I've been going to the Houston Art Car Parade for quite some time, my avatar
    IMG_5756.jpg

is from when my brother-in-law entered one a couple years ago
    blogentry-3056-0-10827600-1428758303.jpg

Lots of neat cars such as the Peep Jeep (yep, covered in marshmallow Peeps!)
    IMG_5692.jpg

The Enterprise:
    IMG_5749.jpg

and so on. I wrote up a long blog entry about our experience if you'd like to learn more about the parade.

Also here's some photos from a prior year, Art Car Parade 2010 (1/2) and Art Car Parade 2010 (2/2). Those were from the year Dan Aykroyd was the Grand Marshal.