TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Cheer up Charlie :)

Discussion in 'Model S' started by jdtsla2016, Oct 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. jdtsla2016

jdtsla2016 Member

Ok so I don't own a Tesla and haven't ordered one yet, I'd be annoyed too if I were in the shoes of someone who took delivery in the last few months, or worse, last few days! I was annoyed because I was considering a Demonstator P90D but now I really want the AP2 so it's going to cost me considerably more than anticipated.

Anyway, the reason for the post is I was thinking about it and you need to remember these aren't iPhones, you can't leave the house without seeing 100 iPhones (literally), it's a Tesla, owners are a very privileged few so even if you don't have the latest and greatest with the new camera (wait...nevermind) you've still got one of the greatest cars on the road (only really surpassed by the new Teslas coming out of the factory) which is what made me think I might actually not really want the new AP2 (for the next few years) and instead I should probably be excited about getting a great deal on a P90D....or even the 100 :) from someone who has more cash than I and doesn't mind losing a few bucks to have the latest and greatest. That's what I do with iPhones, but we're talking smaller money there ;) circle of life and so on

Thought I'd post this as it made me feel better :)

• Like x 2