Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cherry Hill Delivery Tomorrow, Still no Contact from SA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've got a delivery appointment tomorrow (Sept 4th) for my M3LR. The appointment was scheduled a week ago when I called the listed number for Cherry Hill (856-356-1088) to ask about a trade in. That number does not go to the Cherry Hill location but to general Tesla customer support. The person I spoke to was able to answer my question and happened to notice that my vehicle was arriving on Sept 1st so asked me if I wanted to schedule delivery. I said sure and we set the delivery date to Sept 4th. But I still haven't gotten a call or any communications from the Cherry Hill location. I keep reading on these forums that the SA are supposed to reach out, and if people have issues they can go to their SAs. Well, I don't have one. This is kind of frustrating. I called the 856 number a few days ago to add my wife's name to the MVPA and spoke to another general customer support person who helped me do that. I asked if anyone from Cherry Hill was going to communicate with me and the person said, "Yes, absolutely." They should contact you within 24 hours. Still no call and I'm scheduled to take delivery in about 24 hours.

Does anyone have a better number for me to call directly into the Cherry Hill location? I just have some simple questions about delivery but not being able to ask them is annoying.

Thanks.