TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Cheyenne, Wyoming Supercharger

Discussion in 'Mountain/Southwest' started by ualdriver, Oct 17, 2014.

1. ualdriver

ualdriver Member

I didn't see any information on the forum about this Supercharger, nor a link on the Supercharger.info page, so I thought I would start one.

The Supercharger is in the parking lot of a nice mall, but also in the middle of a travel trailer lot. It's kind of unusual, but you have to drive through a row of travel trailers (they're for sale) in order to get to the Superchargers. It's not a problem, and while we were there the trailers were open for viewing, so we perused some pretty nice trailers to help kill the time while the S charged. The mall is a little bit off the highway, but not bad.

CheyenneWY_zps0b830ef3.jpg

CheyenneWY2_zps86960c08.jpg

2. Bighorn

Bighorn Member

The local car dealer uses the lot. Sometimes it's RVs, other times it's cars. I've visited when it was almost impossible to get to the superchargers because they crowd them so badly. It's been written up on the Tesla forum supercharger thread by pbendo, though I see it's not searchable because it's private.
    Sign into My Tesla | Tesla Motors

3. ualdriver

ualdriver Member

Oh that sucks then. They did have the closest entrance to the Supercharger blocked so that I had to go all the way around the trailers then find the path on the opposite end. The salesmen I met were nice about it, complimented the car, etc.

4. Cottonwood

Cottonwood Roadster#433, Model S#S37

I was there once when the RV's were on display. Made getting to the Charging Pedestals a challenge.

BTW, there was a Cheyenne Thread already... Cheyenne, WY Supercharger - Page 12

5. ualdriver

ualdriver Member

Doh! Didn't see it.

Maybe the moderator can just add my posts to the end of the one that already exists. No sense having two.