Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chicago area body shop recommendation? My baby got hit while parked!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is the type of post NO Tesla owner should ever have to write. But here I am. Was parked in the Evanston suburb of Chicago. Went for a nice little walk at night after dinner. Came back to my parking spot and see police cars, two trucks and a whole bunch of people standing looking at my baby. Long story shot, a girl I will call Cindy, was on her phone while driving, lost control and hit 3 cars parked on the street including my Model S. The hood is completely damaged and the rear left bumper. I had bought it all new just over a year ago :(

Any recommendations on body repair shop in Chicago area? I see Gold Cost Auto Body and Ultimate Paint Shop in Highland Park, both have greta reviews. Does anyone know how much time can I expect the car to sit in either of these shops? Or would you recommend some other shop in the area? I want to avoid Service King and Gerber, even though they are approved by Tesla, I just don't feel confident going to them. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Screen Shot 2018-06-16 at 2.42.56 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-06-16 at 2.42.39 AM.png