TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Chicago area test drives?

Discussion in 'Midwest/Great Lakes' started by chmod a+wrx, Aug 25, 2012.

1. chmod a+wrx

chmod a+wrx Member

Any word on whether there will be some test drives in the Chicago area????? I assume reservation holders would get theirs first, but there's always hoping!!!!!!!

2. kcveins

kcveins delivery 2/7

I was at the Oak Brook store last week - they are supposed to be getting some cars (they made me believe 2 different ones and that they would be getting rotated to different sites, but I didn't specifically ask that) next month. They said the cars would be somewhere close in the mall's parking lot...