TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Chicago Black Diamon

Discussion in 'Video' started by Fezzik, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Fezzik

Fezzik P67429

#1 Fezzik, Feb 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016
    Here is the video of me driving the black diamond course. Not the best quality. I had a friend hold it in the back and of course it threw him back and forth. I had the Tesla lady gripping the seats :smile:

2. eco5280

eco5280 Member

It was cool seeing it shift at the 00:06 mark. I haven't seen a video showing the P85D row through the gears.

3. artsci

artsci Sponsor

Row through the gears? Surely you jest. And you have an 85D that's turbocharged with twin exhaust? Sure that's a joke too.

4. scottf200

scottf200 Active Member

That was a good time. I did that on Friday. It was amazing as it when through the rutted 6"-8" of snow. I was trying to make it get stuck. No chance. Traction control in that car is beyond anything I've felt. After the course, I went out on the public road and did a look. On the back part there was some wind blown snow over the road for about a 20' stretch with "dry" road before and after it. I "gunned" it in the middle of that snowed road. Car was ridiculously solid before I hit the "dry" road on the other side of it.