Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chicago Black Diamon

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is the video of me driving the black diamond course. Not the best quality. I had a friend hold it in the back and of course it threw him back and forth. I had the Tesla lady gripping the seats :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the video of me driving the black diamond course. Not the best quality. I had a friend hold it in the back and of course it threw him back and forth. I had the Tesla lady gripping the seats :smile:
That was a good time. I did that on Friday. It was amazing as it when through the rutted 6"-8" of snow. I was trying to make it get stuck. No chance. Traction control in that car is beyond anything I've felt. After the course, I went out on the public road and did a look. On the back part there was some wind blown snow over the road for about a 20' stretch with "dry" road before and after it. I "gunned" it in the middle of that snowed road. Car was ridiculously solid before I hit the "dry" road on the other side of it.