Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chicago/Midwest IL: Brand New and Sealed 18" Tsportline TS5 Wheels for Model 3 Performance/LR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling these wheels in Satin Grey with Lug Nut covers: TS5 18" Tesla Model 3 (Set of 4)

I ended up switching from a M3P to a MYP so I no longer need them and am no longer within the return window. They're brand new and still sealed in their boxes. I opened one just to check the condition and they're perfect.

I'm located in the Schaumburg area.

RRP is $1390 + tax. Will knock $400+ off and sell for $1k flat if you pick up.

Would do 1k but you’d have to cover shipping. I’m guessing it’d be around $300 for shipping but I’d have to find out.
Ah didnt realize it would be that expensive to ship, at that point might make more sense going new. If you find out how much shipping would be or if no one bites on local pick up, we’ll see if we can work something out

Ah didnt realize it would be that expensive to ship, at that point might make more sense going new. If you find out how much shipping would be or if no one bites on local pick up, we’ll see if we can work something out
I'll find out sometime this week.

Just to clarify though, these are brand new and sealed. Only one box was opened to check the condition, while I was waiting for my M3P delivery.

Buying them from Tsportline would be $1600 - $1700 with Tax + shipping. I believe they charge ~$120 for shipping.