TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Chicago or Detroit Xpel Installers

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Vik Patel, May 6, 2016.

1. Vik Patel

Vik Patel P90D

Does anybody have a recommended xpel installer in either Chicago or Detroit?

2. Jdeck

Jdeck Member

Chicago Auto Pros in Glenview. 100% recommend them. Did my model S with Xpel entire front and back bumper plus opi-coat on the rest. They treat the car like it was their own. They even showed me a spot they weren't completely happy with but couldn't do anything about without touch up paint that might have made it worse. The spot was about the size the size of a pin head and wouldn't have noticed it but it showed the level of detail they have. Check out their Facebook page, they do a lot of high end cars. I'll be taking all of my cars there in the future. Worth the drive as its less than an hour out of Chicago.

3. Joel

Joel Active Member

4. jgallops

jgallops Not so Well Known Member

You could also try Midwest Autobahnd. They are in Chicago.

They just did my Model S and came out to my house to do it. I had the complete front end done.

Ross is the contact.

5. Vik Patel

Vik Patel P90D

Thanks everybody - hoping to squeeze in with Motor City Spa after talking to them.

6. xy46

xy46 Member

I highly recommend Clear Auto Bra of Michigan - website is www.norockchips.com. Family owned and operated by Larry and Jen. They completely wrapped my 2014 Model S and did a flawless job. I would recommend them without reservation. They are top notch. Located in Plymouth, MI.

7. jzzsxm

jzzsxm Member

Half way between the two is Sweet Cars in Fort Wayne IN. They have an awesome YouTube channel where they describe how they do their work and show their process.

8. XPEL

XPEL Vendor

We have quite a few installers in both areas, which would be easier for you? Some have already mentioned some great installers in the area,

Click below for list:

XPEL Chicago
    XPEL Detroit

9. Fezzik

Fezzik P67429

I recommend Chicago Auto Pros as well. I got my whole car done. They respect your property and treat it better than most people treat their own cars. THey pay attention to the fine details and make sure its done right

10. kevincwelch

kevincwelch Active Member

Haven't had mine personally done by Chicago Auto Pros, but I've seen many examples of their automobile (all makes) detailing. Top notch work.

11. JUdell

JUdell Member

If you are in Detroit, I would like to talk with you. I just bought a new Model S and need to know how you deal with issues if the car breaks down. Just wondering how many owners there are in the Detroit Windsor area.

Thanks