Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chicago sales and service center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Grand Opening January 21

Got my invitation today and RSVP'd immediately thereafter. The Chicago Grand Opening event will be Thursday, January 21, from 7:00 PM till 11:00.

I'm logging into work tonight and rearranging my schedule around the event. The store is an hour to an hour and a half away, depending on traffic (which could be terrible in January). So, I'll probably work from home that day.

I haven't gotten any invitation :(
Neither did I, but I really didn't expect much. See my previous posts in this thread. That's why I am looking forward to the planned/proposed all electric models that will be offered by Mercedes-Benz and BMW. It's always important for every company to know that there are others that will be out in the market with products to compare and contrast.

Neither did I, but I really didn't expect much. See my previous posts in this thread. That's why I am looking forward to the planned/proposed all electric models that will be offered by Mercedes-Benz and BMW. It's always important for every company to know that there are others that will be out in the market with products to compare and contrast.
I wouldn't hold my breath. There is a reason that electric cars are super rare; it's called Big Oil. Except for a few 100 mi range models, Tesla will probably be your only choice for a long while.
Be thankful these great folks have put this much effort in trying to make electric vehicles mainstream.

I haven't gotten any invitation :(

Sorry for the confusion but the grand opening event is for Roadster owners, Model S reservation holders and VIPs such as investors, etc. Anyone else who signed up on the Chicago store page to be notified of the Chicago opening should be receiving an email next week and are welcome to stop by the store at anytime before or after that event.

It was nice meeting you a few weeks ago waltoninn.

Chicago Store hours:
Monday - Saturday 10am to 6pm
Closed Sundays

312-733-9780

Sorry for the confusion but the grand opening event is for Roadster owners, Model S reservation holders and VIPs such as investors, etc. Anyone else who signed up on the Chicago store page to be notified of the Chicago opening should be receiving an email next week and are welcome to stop by the store at anytime before or after that event.

It was nice meeting you a few weeks ago waltoninn.

Chicago Store hours:
Monday - Saturday 10am to 6pm
Closed Sundays

312-733-9780
Well, I didn't get an invitation and I've a Model S Reservation holder. There's a glitch somewhere in the system.

The Grand Opening Party on January 21st at Tesla Chicago was awesome! The showroom looked amazing - I think they should keep it like that all the time (open bar and all). Think of how many Roadsters they could sell. :smile:

4296526359_4dae29e40f.jpg

4297251276_f05deb486c.jpg

4297245876_28d6021d6c.jpg

4299764504_2a4821b647.jpg

4299743906_2c2ab70dbe.jpg

4299025871_ebf5f9b60c.jpg

4299021035_1d3856e03d.jpg