Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chicagoland, P3D+ Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
3/31 in-store & 6/26initial config, Blue/white P3D+ but I just made my white interior change on Friday in Hope's of speeding things up as black interior with upgrades is lagging. After I made my white interior change it said oct-dec. But I'm hoping thats not the case

Last edited:
I feel like Chicago in general is getting neglected. I didn't order a P3D but a AWD with my 3/31/16 reservation and ordered as soon as AWD was available. Not any movement whatsoever. It's actually getting quite frustrating to watch the east coast get more love than we do. All the way down the eastern seaboard in the AWD delivery thread people are taking deliveries left and right with orders and reservations after me while I sit here and wait.

All white interior I'm sure. I went with Metallic Silver and black interior.

MSM White - P+. They mentioned that they had delivery trucks come in Saturday AM, and one either due in last night or for sure tomorrow. I'll definitely find out more tomorrow. Crossing fingers here as it's tough living in the burbs and juggling just he one car. LOL but if I lived in the city, I'd probably be one of the no-car needed folk.

Reactions: TheLocNar
I think the Midwest in general is just now getting them....I happened to be at the STL SC on Thursday afternoon picking up my S from service right when the first P3D in St. Louis was being delivered. I happened to know the couple so they let me take a peek. The white interior is pretty sharp.

I haven't seen many if any posts on performance cars in the area. Has anyone received theirs?
I don't think Chicago is neglected (PS I'm originally from Champaign-Urbana Illinois). I work for Google, just 10 miles away from the factory, every day I see 5 model 3 cars at different spots in the massive parking lots that I drive through to get to my charging station, and yet, I have never, ever, ever seen a performance model here, even though there is plenty of money to pay for it. There just aren't that many cars in the wild - less than 500 so far exist, I estimate. Stay patient. We're in this together!