Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chicagoland, P3D+ Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Will do! The sales folks are pretty solid. Hopefully that is the same for the delivery team.

Any updates for us from your delivery? I know you are eager to share.

I got my call like 28th of August. It’s expected to arrive in Highland Park late next week. But my delivery is scheduled the 17th.

Performance, white interior, performance upgrade package, and MSM.

I logged into Tesla.com and today MVPA is posted as well as final payment request for remainder of my down payment.

Something disappointing is that MVPA is showing price of 1,500 for paint instead of 1,000 which was the case when I placed my order for Model 3. Advisor agreed on phone when we spoke that 1,000 should be price.

Sigh. I called my delivery advisor after noticing my delivery date was different than the one I scheduled. My delivery advisor then tells me he's unsure why I got an email. It doesn't show that I have a car. Sigh.

Another update. I got another call from Tesla. My delivery is still on. Yay! Apparently they are rerouting some cars that we're going to Canada. The cars they're rerouting were rejected by Canadian buyers who cancelled their orders due to the whole tax rebate issue. Apparently this is a new thing that Tesla started today. Not sure what to believe at this point, but this was what I was told.

Reactions: Benihect
So just picked up my car. First of all, this car is insane. I'm so hoping I don't get any speeding tickets, lol!

As for the delivery process, we did have to wait almost 30 mins past our schedule delivery time. They said because there were two deliveries still on going.

Apart from that, excellent delivery. The delivery staff was thorough in his explanation of all the features. Let me do a walk around.

No issues at all with the car. Perfect condition except maybe a glue mark from the travel wrap. Pointed that out and they took care of it.

Super clean interior. Battery was charged to 90%.

Overall, no complaints at all. Very happy with the service (apart from the slight delay).

I have a VIN and scheduled delivery coming up, but I live a few hours away from Westmont. Is the lot at Westmont open? I'd like to send a friend over there on a scavenger hunt for my VIN just to give me some piece of mind that my car is actually there.

I did that a few days ahead of time at Highland Park. They seem to prep them offsite and bring them over day of delivery.

My delivery experience wasn’t remarkable but from what I could tell no issues with vehicle fit or quality.

Hey Guys,
First time posting. I'm scheduled for delivery on Wednesday 26th of September for the AWD black metallic, 19", non performance model.

Still no VIN AMD starting to worry as I've had my delivery scheduled for close to 2 weeks.
Anyone else have a similar issue?
Thanks