Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chicagoland Supercharge Pricing?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I should be taking delivery of a Tesla Model 3 Performance in the next couple of weeks and have seen articles/posts about variable supercharger pricing. I'm curious if anyone in Chicagoland knows if local superchargers have variable pricing (e.g. off-peak pricing from 10pm - 10am)? Any insight is appreciated!

The only place I can find pricing is via Navigation in the car. None of the Chicago land superchargers show time based rates. As an example to verify, Los Gatos, CA shows different rates for 0000-1000, 1000-1900, and 1900-0000 (military time).

At current, all the Chicagoland (and all of IL as far as I can tell) Superchargers are showing $0.31/kWh with $1.00/min idle fee.

Reactions: jpchi02
The only place I can find pricing is via Navigation in the car. None of the Chicago land superchargers show time based rates. As an example to verify, Los Gatos, CA shows different rates for 0000-1000, 1000-1900, and 1900-0000 (military time).

At current, all the Chicagoland (and all of IL as far as I can tell) Superchargers are showing $0.31/kWh with $1.00/min idle fee.
Ok, thank you! I couldn’t find info on this anywhere. Again I appreciate it!