TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Child seat mirror?

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by DrMikki, Feb 18, 2013.

1. DrMikki

DrMikki P4914

Until our son grows big enough for the jump seats, we have him in a Britax Boulevard seat installed behind the driver. I wanted to get a mirror so that I can see him in the rear view mirror, but all of the ones I have come across attach around the head rest. Has anyone found a product that works with the Model S? Thanks!

2. AnOutsider

AnOutsider S532 # XS27

I'll have to look for the name on it when we get home, but ours has velcro straps that work just fine with the fixed headrests (just droop it around and let the mirror hang -- tighten to get it higher if need be). There are also always the ones like these that mount on your window:

51Y3QYmtlSL._AA160_.jpg

3. DrMikki

DrMikki P4914

I'd like to know the name of it. Is it on there well? I am worried it might come loose during a wreck. I considered ordering a suction-cup one, but after reading a few reviews on Amazon that said it peeled off the window tint, I'm afraid to try it.

4. DrMikki

DrMikki P4914