Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Child seat mirror?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Until our son grows big enough for the jump seats, we have him in a Britax Boulevard seat installed behind the driver. I wanted to get a mirror so that I can see him in the rear view mirror, but all of the ones I have come across attach around the head rest. Has anyone found a product that works with the Model S? Thanks!

I'll have to look for the name on it when we get home, but ours has velcro straps that work just fine with the fixed headrests (just droop it around and let the mirror hang -- tighten to get it higher if need be). There are also always the ones like these that mount on your window:

51Y3QYmtlSL._AA160_.jpg

I'll have to look for the name on it when we get home, but ours has velcro straps that work just fine with the fixed headrests (just droop it around and let the mirror hang -- tighten to get it higher if need be). There are also always the ones like these that mount on your window:

View attachment 16759

I'd like to know the name of it. Is it on there well? I am worried it might come loose during a wreck. I considered ordering a suction-cup one, but after reading a few reviews on Amazon that said it peeled off the window tint, I'm afraid to try it.