Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Child Seat - Rear LATCH hook on Refreshed Model

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can someone with a refreshed Model S who does not have the rear facing seat option take a photo of the back of their rear seats for me please (from the trunk looking at the back of the seat)? I'd like to see where your child seat LATCH hooks are located.

I have the rear facing seat option and I think the hook placements are different but I'd like to compare. I'm specifically asking for a refreshed model because they might have changed something??

To clarify - I'm specifically talking about the latch the the top strap would hook into when the child seat is placed in a forward facing orientation (not the hooks in the cushions of the seat).

Thanks!

Can someone with a refreshed Model S who does not have the rear facing seat option take a photo of the back of their rear seats for me please (from the trunk looking at the back of the seat)? I'd like to see where your child seat LATCH hooks are located.

I have the rear facing seat option and I think the hook placements are different but I'd like to compare. I'm specifically asking for a refreshed model because they might have changed something??

To clarify - I'm specifically talking about the latch the the top strap would hook into when the child seat is placed in a forward facing orientation (not the hooks in the cushions of the seat).

Thanks!
They are centre to the seat back (both top-to-bottom and side-to-side). There is a slit to fit the hook into for the anchor. The bottom mounts could be better (like what BMW uses on their 5 series).