Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Child seat settings in V11

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had some cargo in the back with the seats folded down recently. I got tired of the seatbelt warning for the back middle seat so I tapped the "child seat" icon so that it would stop warning me about the child seat (as we all do). The problem is that now that the seats are back up, I have no idea how that turn the child seat off. This setting used to appear where the trip and psi cards lived... I can't seem to find it in V11 at all.

I had some cargo in the back with the seats folded down recently. I got tired of the seatbelt warning for the back middle seat so I tapped the "child seat" icon so that it would stop warning me about the child seat (as we all do). The problem is that now that the seats are back up, I have no idea how that turn the child seat off. This setting used to appear where the trip and psi cards lived... I can't seem to find it in V11 at all.
Try putting an item in your passenger seat without the seat belt buckled, or just sit in the drivers seat without being buckled. When the notification pops up that there are unbuckled passengers, tap on the child seat icon to change it back.