TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Childs Meadows Highlands Resort & Restuarant is getting a destination charger

Discussion in 'NorCal - Reno Tesla Owners (formerly SacArea)' started by Blup85, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Blup85

Blup85 Member

Thought I would share. I emailed the staff about where or if I could plug in while staying at the resort and they mentioned they were picked as a destination charger by Tesla (I had mentioned the destination program). This is a great spot, and can help bridge a gap for folks going to/from Lass Park or on the way to Reno that need a resting stop on the way. Its also near the entrance to Lassen Park. They don't have a date of install for the charger, but offered to let me plug in to a wall outlet during my stay, very nice folks! Hopefully we get some curious Tesla folks up there to use it!

The Highlands Ranch Restaurant and Bar in Lassen Volcanic National Park – Highlands Ranch Resort Bed & Breakfast

Google Maps

• Like x 2