TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Christian von Koenigsegg drive model S!

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Hybris, Feb 11, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Hybris

Hybris Member

2. ken830

ken830 Model S (Res#P12,447)

Wow. That was really positive!

3. SwedishAdvocate

SwedishAdvocate Active Member

4. Jeeps17

Jeeps17 Cath Jockey in a P85

That is high praise indeed, from someone who knows high-performance cars, and could afford to buy anything he wants.

5. SwedishAdvocate

SwedishAdvocate Active Member

As I understand it, he actually isn’t that well of. I think Koenigsegg has been operating at near +/- 0 for quite some time. Granted, I’m not sure about the last years though. And if I’m not mistaken his and his wife’s last car was a Saab 9-3 SportsWagon. I do know that he does not, and never has, owned a Koenigsegg for instance…

6. Mr X

Mr X Future Owner

He might be afraid to admit that its better than his own car lol.