TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Christmas Gift for St. Louis Service Center

Discussion in 'Midwest/Great Lakes' started by Liz G, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Liz G

Liz G P03056

Last year I got an edible arrangements basket for everyone at the service center in St. Louis. I'm planning on doing the same this year, but thought I would see if anyone else wanted to go in on the basket with me.

If you would like to contribute $5 or $10 let me know and I will PM you my PayPal account.

Liz

2. efusco

efusco Moderator - Model S & X forums