TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Chrome Delete/Black Vinyl Near Charlotte or Atlanta???

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by k diesel, Jun 8, 2016.

1. k diesel

k diesel Member

Anyone know of a good place to go for black vinyl delete of the chrome window trim, door handles, etc?
    I looked on the forum and can't find anyone near Charlotte, NC or Atlanta, GA who has done the MS before

Im located in Charlotte, NC

2. ALLMYNE

ALLMYNE Member

anyone with any recommendations?

3. clyjr

clyjr Member

can't really help, other than to say I saw someone post on charlotte reddit the other day about a vinyl wrap company... I would think you just need to find a good wrap company. I tried finding one to do my M235 badges months ago but none ever responded so I gave up :( To be honest though I didn't contact either of the companies they mentioned on reddit.
    Elicit Design Solutions, LLC
    and Bosworth Customs
    were mentioned, I have no idea if either is any good but both have some examples of wraps they have done on their sites...