Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chrome Delete in PNW / Seattle Area?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Doing the initial legwork to get costs on tint / paint protection / chrome delete. My usual go-to, Accutint in Bellevue, told me that they really don't "like" to do chrome delete on these for a number of reasons: excessive time to apply, potential problem areas like under the folding mirrors, etc - all of which drive up their cost to the consumer.

Any other folk out there have recommendations for vendors that have done/will do the chrome delete for reasonable price and quality?

Thanks!

-HF

I had my car done with full PPF stealth and tint at Accutint Bellevue. Think it was the first one they did. They were supposed to do a chrome delete as well, but only got the side markers/cameras done before they ran out of time. I had it rescheduled and they came back and said they weren't going to do them anymore because people were having issues with the corners lifting. I spoke to a couple other places that recommended Gorilla Mad Film Wraps. I got a quote from them and it was like $1k, so I haven't decided whether I want to go that route.

Also been trying to find a shop that will paint or powdercoat the trim, but no luck yet.