Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chrome delete kit Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
look on amazon for vinyl wrap. There are a tonne of different colours and sizes, the wrap is fairly cheap. It is fairly easy to do, watch some youtube videos and just buy extra wrapping in case you have to pull off and redo. I wrapped mine for about $90 and that included 3M knifeless tape. I had to redo areas of course, but got pretty good at it the more I played with it.

• Informative
Reactions: 03DSG
look on amazon for vinyl wrap. There are a tonne of different colours and sizes, the wrap is fairly cheap. It is fairly easy to do, watch some youtube videos and just buy extra wrapping in case you have to pull off and redo. I wrapped mine for about $90 and that included 3M knifeless tape. I had to redo areas of course, but got pretty good at it the more I played with it.

literally couldnt find any pre-shaped ones in amazon Canada

I've got the Nikola Pro chrome delete kit. Really good quality, and the install video that goes along with it is superb. If anyone wants a discount on the Nikola Pro kit send me a message.
I've got the Nikola Pro chrome delete kit. Really good quality, and the install video that goes along with it is superb. If anyone wants a discount on the Nikola Pro kit send me a message.
I’d like to order this kit.. would love a discount code!