Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chrome delete package (blacked out chrome) for front bumper, 2012-2016 Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have 2 pieces of front bumper trim that are wrapped in black vinyl (a.k.a. de-chromed, chrome delete, blacked out).

For all Model S built before April 10, 2016 (nosecone-style cars).

This is a perfect first step toward blacking out your chrome trim. Install these pieces yourself and save the cost of having a vinyl installer disassembling the bumper and wrapping them.

black nosecone trim - 2.jpg black nosecone trim - 5.jpg black nosecone trim - 3.jpg black nosecone trim - 6.jpg black nosecone trim - 1.jpg

The oval piece is the "Front fascia bright carrier", which surrounds the nosecone. The part number is 1017414-00-D (the latest revision).

The V-shaped piece is the "Front fascia bright trim", part number 1017416-00-C (the latest revision). It attaches to the nosecone.

These parts are chrome from the factory, but have been wrapped in black vinyl.

Condition is 9/10: Both are in very good condition, no major flaws. You can see some overspray in the unwrapped area--I think the previous owner tried spray painting them with Plasti-Dip, then decided to wrap it in vinyl instead. You won't be able to see the overspray or the chrome once the parts are installed (see photos for an example of them attached to the nosecone and bumper cover).

I purchased this as part of a complete bumper package, but I only needed the aero shield, so I'm selling the rest of the parts. See my other ads if you need a bumper cover or nosecone.

$240. Price listed is for both pieces.

Pick up in Vista, CA, or I can ship it for the actual shipping cost + $7 to cover the cost of purchasing an appropriate oddly-shaped shipping box. The dimensions would be 48x15x15, 4 lbs, coming from zip code 92083.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 135
  • image.png
    image.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 128