Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chrome Delete Side Cameras with T logo cut-out

6thDAY

Dec 5, 2019
San Diego
Has anyone had a chrome delete on the side cameras with the T logos cut out after it was installed?....i.e. the installer manually cut out the T logo after the chrome was installed?

I currently have the chrome delete on my side cameras, but want the T logos cut out so I can apply the decals to match my car's paint. Applying them over the chrome delete did not do so well.

I have a shop that can manually cut out the T logos for free, or they can use a plotter to cut out the T logos before installation. Obviously with the plotter, plus the extra installation is costly.

Just wanted to get opinions on those who had their installer cut out the T logos after installation. Does it look good?...Were there any scratches?

I know they're professionals, but I'm more worried about them accidentally scratching the chrome on the T using those sharp knives they use when doing PPFs.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC