Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quick little tip for anyone looking to get an aero kit/body kit for their Tesla—this applies to the kits that replace your OEM panels: the type of material it’s made out of will affect how well it fits on your car. A lot of brands use fiberglass for its low cost but they don’t fit as well as polyurethane, which is flexible. Here’s a 3 we fitted with Startech (polyurethane) and wrapped in satin black.

Have you ever seen a two-tone wrap on a S? Here’s one that’s matte gray on the bottom half and gloss black on the top. Since the S doesn’t naturally have the panels to easily do a two tone wrap, we customized our own lines so the black would flow naturally with the windows and pillars. Turned out really nice.

What is approximate cost to chrome delete a 17 Model S with satin black? Wrap cost vs. paint cost? I tried calling for an estimate but didn't get an answer. Feel free to post reply here or DM me. Thanks!

I'd like a Satin Black wrap and a PPF tiny on my 2022 M3 - would you pls. DM me a quote

Hi, sorry we missed your call. For quotes please live chat with us on our site www.evsmotors.com. We'll see your msg there and be able to give you a ballpark range. For exact pricing, you may have to come by in person. You can try calling again at 888-878-2213 from Tuesday-Saturday from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Hope to hear from you soon!

This is the craziest color we’ve done on a Tesla Model X Plaid! Celestial Unicorn is a limited edition wrap color that color shifts from purple and pink to gold. Paint-like clarity and the color is so mesmerizing. Because the film is all sold out, this is not only the world’s first Celestial Unicorn X, but quite possibly the last.

We're moving!

It's not easy to move everything over from one shop to another, especially when you've gathered over a decade worth of stuff, SO here's what we're doing: we're doing specials on vinyl wraps, tints, and clear bras! If you've been looking to get a vinyl wrap, tint, or clear bra, hit us up. You get special pricing, and we carry less over to the new shop. It's a win-win!

People usually consider color shifting wraps to be loud or crazy, but this color is anything but those! Almost keeps the factory blue hue in some angles and then shifts to this beautiful dark green. The red/orange accents are a nice contrasting touch!

i'm new and unfamilar with ppf and wrap but had a question regarding the matte trim on the model y.

can you wrap the matte side skirts, fender trims, door handles and stock rear diffuser to match the glossy stock paint or do those need to be painted?

as much as i like the matte/satin look, i really prefer the shine.

thanks

i'm new and unfamilar with ppf and wrap but had a question regarding the matte trim on the model y.

can you wrap the matte side skirts, fender trims, door handles and stock rear diffuser to match the glossy stock paint or do those need to be painted?

as much as i like the matte/satin look, i really prefer the shine.

thanks
Painting is the best for this scenario. It'll smooth out the rough textured surface, and you'll have a much higher chance of the color/paint matching with the factory body panels. Here's a X where we did just that:
white-tesla-model-x-sits-on-gold-vossen-forged-wheels_22.jpg
EVS_Motors_Tesla_Model_X_Vossen-25 w logo-XL.jpg

Reactions: fredzos