Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chrome delete with satin grey wrap

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone,

Recently got the wife's car back from the shop and wanted to show off some pics. Let me know what you think.

IMG_3970.JPG
IMG_3966.JPG
IMG_3975.JPG
IMG_3976.JPG
IMG_3974.JPG
IMG_3972.JPG

Really nice job they did on the wrap and I like the wheels. Personally I'm not a fan of the matte-like wraps as it reminds me too much of a primer look but we did clear wrap our S when we got it. What color was her car before the wrap?

We have the silver slipstream wheels on our car and I always end up noticing people's gray wheels. What kind of longevity range do they give the autodip on the wheels?

Really nice job they did on the wrap and I like the wheels. Personally I'm not a fan of the matte-like wraps as it reminds me too much of a primer look but we did clear wrap our S when we got it. What color was her car before the wrap?

We have the silver slipstream wheels on our car and I always end up noticing people's gray wheels. What kind of longevity range do they give the autodip on the wheels?

The car was originally black. They told me auto dip if done carefully and properly should last at least 3 years, unless you curb them of course.

Reactions: SMAlset
Looks good, but a lot less visible to other road users. The road is also matt grey.
I know they should be able to see, but it's a numbers game and you're upping your chance of being missed at intersections etc.

Thank you !!!
The quality of work at Incognito is subpar. After several visits to fix some problems, I still was not satisfied with the final result. The cut of the wrap was not very precise which left exposed edges where dirt collected. Also, in a couple of sections, they failed to totally clean the surface of the car of debris before applying the wrap. Just my experience.