TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Chrome Delete Wrap Recommendation around HoCo, MD

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by RLothar, Aug 9, 2019.

1. RLothar

RLothar Member

Hi,

I didn't some searching with no luck so figured I'd ask. Does anyone have a recommended place to cover the chrome on the exterior of my MX? I hear it's a PITA to do yourself so I'd rather pay someone once and be done with it. I saw a few places in VA but would prefer local if possible.

TIA!

2. WATTS-UP

WATTS-UP Member

Check in with Automotive Concepts, they are in MD. If Doug can't do it he can at lease send you to the right person.

3. RLothar

RLothar Member

Thanks for the tip. They are up in Timonium which isn't too far but still about 45 minutes away. Any other suggestions?