Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chrome delete

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OC Detailing is $1000 for exterior chrome delete (unless they’ve changed their price since mid 2019). They definitely deserve kudos for quality and service. They did my full wrap, chrome delete, and powder coating the rims.

EDF0A3EC-FC6C-4DE1-8D14-C0862D9E042B.jpeg

Yea OCDetailing is definitely the best quality from what I had gathered. I believe in late 2018 I received a quote of $1200 for tint (3M Crystalline) and $1000 for chrome delete. 3 month waiting list as well.

I didn't need showroom quality perfection so couldn't justify those prices.

Yea OCDetailing is definitely the best quality from what I had gathered. I believe in late 2018 I received a quote of $1200 for tint (3M Crystalline) and $1000 for chrome delete. 3 month waiting list as well.

I didn't need showroom quality perfection so couldn't justify those prices.

Yea, its still pretty much the same pricing from the quote I got today. Did you end up going to a different place you'd recommend or just skipped doing it?

20190627_145350 (1).jpg
Yea, its still pretty much the same pricing from the quote I got today. Did you end up going to a different place you'd recommend or just skipped doing it?

I went to JLenin Window Tint in San Jose. John's a good guy and completed the tint/chrome delete for essentially half the price of OCDetailing. Tint brand used was Rayno. After a year...I ended up back at JLenin to have my front windshield tinted 50% as well=).

Check out his Instagram: J Lenin (@j_lenin) • Instagram photos and videos

Attached a pic of the car. Good luck!