TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Chrome deletes & Ceramic Coating

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AutoDetailing, Aug 2, 2019.

1. AutoDetailing

AutoDetailing New Member

• Hello all! My name is Jose, I'm based off Chicago, IL and I'm here to advertise my services to you all! I have worked with well over 20 Tesla's from Chrome deletes, paint corrections, and Ceramic Coatings.

• I offer Ceramic Coating for all types of vehicles! What is Ceramic coating? Ceramic coating is a liquid polymer coating that is applied to a car’s exterior. This coating creates a layer of protection that cannot be easily removed or harmed. Car owners mostly prefer the coating due to its low maintenance and long-lasting shine. It is a premium wax alternative, meaning that it does not break down or require reapplication every now and then. For long-lasting shine and fewer trips to the car wash, a ceramic coating is the best option for your vehicle. Ceramic coating is meant to protect the vehicle’s paint and exterior from UV damage. When a car is frequently exposed to the sun, the paint becomes faded and dull due to oxidation. The ceramic coating protects the car paint from UV rays by reducing the oxidation rate. The coating also protects the car from chemical stains caused by acidic contaminants. Say, for example, you accidentally spilled an acidic liquid on the car. As long as it is wiped off in time, the coating will protect the paint. More than anything, ceramic coating makes cleaning easy as it is a hydrophobic veneer for cars. Water slides off easily, cutting the washing time by half. Compared to waxing which needs to be done every so often, ceramic coating is cheaper in the long run. All these aspects of ceramic coating help in keeping the car looking new and glossy with minimal maintenance. Shoot me a text if you would like more information on this :)
    Hope this helped! :)