Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chrome Model 3 Door Handles for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just switched out my door handles for fully color matched ones and wonder if anyone is interested in doing the same?

Perhaps someone with black trim wants the chrome look?

I am thinking $250 shipped to the lower 48 for the set is fair if someone is interested.

Here's the look after I swapped them
20210213_132809.jpg

Yes, the handles I have are now fully color matched. They were disassembled all the way so there are no seams, and painted factory blue.

It took about 2 hours to R&I for the first door handle, as I was learning. The other 3 doors took about an hour to an hour and a half each.

They are behind the glass, so you need you remove the door card, regulator housing, and the window glass.

• Informative
Reactions: MODEL+
Yes, the handles I have are now fully color matched. They were disassembled all the way so there are no seams, and painted factory blue.

It took about 2 hours to R&I for the first door handle, as I was learning. The other 3 doors took about an hour to an hour and a half each.

They are behind the glass, so you need you remove the door card, regulator housing, and the window glass.

You are a patient man my friend.

• Informative
Reactions: Vines