Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chrome Model 3 Door Handles for sale

Vines

Jul 20, 2018
Silicon Valley, CA
I just switched out my door handles for fully color matched ones and wonder if anyone is interested in doing the same?

Perhaps someone with black trim wants the chrome look?

I am thinking $250 shipped to the lower 48 for the set is fair if someone is interested.

Vines

Jul 20, 2018
Silicon Valley, CA
Here's the look after I swapped them
20210213_132809.jpg

Vines

Jul 20, 2018
Silicon Valley, CA
Yes, the handles I have are now fully color matched. They were disassembled all the way so there are no seams, and painted factory blue.

It took about 2 hours to R&I for the first door handle, as I was learning. The other 3 doors took about an hour to an hour and a half each.

They are behind the glass, so you need you remove the door card, regulator housing, and the window glass.

• Informative
Reactions: MODEL+

MODEL+

Vendor
Oct 21, 2020
Portland, OR
Yes, the handles I have are now fully color matched. They were disassembled all the way so there are no seams, and painted factory blue.

It took about 2 hours to R&I for the first door handle, as I was learning. The other 3 doors took about an hour to an hour and a half each.

They are behind the glass, so you need you remove the door card, regulator housing, and the window glass.

You are a patient man my friend.

• Informative
Reactions: Vines

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC