Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chuq Delivery Day Thread #ChuqDay - 2199 Days and we're finally here.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hopefully the Mods will allow this small indulgence on the behalf of the community.
I just felt that this day was worthy of it's on thread.

I know most of the world is probably focused on Cyber Texas... but we in Australia know this day is truely monumental for more important reasons.
I'm anointing it #ChuqDay

@Chuq we expect extensive photos of the collection, arrival and detailed experiences.

Last edited:
What a day!

The last few hours I have been flat out dealing with an immediate family member's positive Covid test and running round sorting out things related to that. (Short version, I'm not a close contact or in isolation, so I'm free to drive around still!)

Good news, I got some time driving around, bad news, I'm exhausted... but full updates to come over the weekend!

What's the story for those of us who are new? That's an insane wait!

I've kept a bit of a running log here! Chuq - about

What a day!

The last few hours I have been flat out dealing with an immediate family member's positive Covid test and running round sorting out things related to that. (Short version, I'm not a close contact or in isolation, so I'm free to drive around still!)

Good news, I got some time driving around, bad news, I'm exhausted... but full updates to come over the weekend!

I've kept a bit of a running log here! Chuq - about
Happy Driving @Chuq...

Sorry for the delay... a bit of unplanned stuff going on this weekend - (unrelated to the car)!

Some pics to quench people's thirst for photos!

How it started...

r0cJuYy.png

Delivery day:

LgMH6Sh.jpg

FK0N04W.jpg

i0oRA4r.jpg

In the garage with its temporary room-mate - Leaf to be sold!

kbjWCDt.jpg

Finally upgraded from associate to full TOCA membership!

wMgkWWg.jpg

Drive up the mountain (kunanyi / Mt Wellington):

3JBMfgT.jpg

JJmMlEB.jpg

Trying some updated profile photo options:

Bgqojin.png

Drive to the ocean (Tinderbox Beach):

dSCd8A9.jpg

H0yL6Pr.jpg

First weekend's driving (well, Saturday and Sunday... missed Friday because Teslascope wasn't in premium mode then :(

Ua58sQh.png