TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Cincinnati Model S owners: I need a favor

Discussion in 'Midwest/Great Lakes' started by Dude, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Dude

Dude New Member

We're ready to confirm our order, but I'm concerned that the Model S may be too wide to easily navigate into our garage. Are there any MS owners in Cincinnati who would be willing to stop by for 5 minutes to confirm? Hydraulic suspension would be best (we also have a bit of a hill). Please PM me if you wouldn't mind. We're in Hyde Park. Thanks so much in advance.

BTW, my apologies if this isn't the right place for this kind of request.

2. jayfrost

jayfrost Member

Good luck in your future purchase. You may want to check out the Ohio Tesla Owners Group on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/OhioTeslaGroup I know we have a few members that live in the Cincinnati area and they may be willing to help. I am in Columbus and have a very small garage. But with the proper guidance you can make a perfect fit. I installed a laser to help center and and had a racedeck floor installed to make sure my car is perfect.

2013-04-15_00007.jpg 20130311_191542.jpg Image00010.jpg Image00011.jpg

3. FlasherZ

FlasherZ Sig Model S + Sig Model X + Model 3 Resv

Garage is way too clean. You look like you have time on your hands, I have 2 different garages you can organize for me. :)

4. dave

dave Member

I'll swing by one day. Send me a PM with your info.

5. Dude

Dude New Member

Thanks for the suggestions, Jayfrost. I'll check out the Ohio Tesla Group on FB.

And Dave, I appreciate the offer, but someone came down just this evening from Dayton to give it a shot. The good news is it fits! [fist pump]

6. dave

dave Member

Great news! We really need to get a Greater Cincinnati meetup together. I just saw my first one in the wild today, and it felt weird not knowing every Tesla owner in town. :)