TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Cincinnati, Ohio Tesla Owners Cars and Coffee

Discussion in 'EVents' started by brandonmbeard, Dec 31, 2013.

1. brandonmbeard

brandonmbeard Member

Hello & Happy Holidays Tesla Friends & Enthusiasts!

We are writing you to invite you to our showroom inside Kenwood Mall this coming Sunday, January 5[SUP]th[/SUP] for a hot cup of gourmet coffee and a chance to get some face time with our local Tesla owners. The event will start at 10AM and continue through 12PM when our showroom opens to the public.

We will be supplying coffee from our friends at Coffee Caboose and will be standing by to help you design and place an order for the Tesla you’ve been dreaming about.

Parking for Model S owners will likely be organized in the area indicated on the map below. Simply enter the parking lot on the Kenwood Rd. side of the mall and come inside through entrance 4.

image003.png

2. dave

dave Member

This is awfully close to the Bengals playoff game... You're killing me! I'll try to make it though.

BTW, do you work for Tesla, Brandon?

3. Al Sherman

Al Sherman It's about THIS car.

Awesome Brandon. See you all there!

4. brandonmbeard

brandonmbeard Member

Dave, I do work for Tesla. Apologies for being close to the playoff game. Maybe there should be a Tesla caravan to BW3 in Rookwood?

5. aaron.s

aaron.s Member

Hello OH area Tesla fans/owners!

Any of you think you can make it to @TeslaRoadTrip 2014 in DC? We need more out of towner's!

Aaron

6. dave

dave Member

Maybe if we had some superchargers to make it to DC. :)

7. brandonmbeard

brandonmbeard Member

Agree. It's very cumbersome for us Cincinnati peeps to get to DC right now.

8. Rifleman

Rifleman Now owns 2 Model S's!!!

In fairness, it's pretty hard for Cincinnati EV'ers to get anywhere right now. I suppose there are a decent number to L2 chargers between Cincy and Dayton (even a few 80+ amps ones) but if you drive a Tesla, you should be able to make that trip without charging anyway. All other neighboring cities are going to require spending some time on an L2 charger to make the round trip, and in the case of Louisville or Lexington, there really are not many options for L2. We are kind of a charging black hole.

9. Al Sherman

Well, two days after I said that another Winter storm is bearing down on us. The forecast looks like it's gonna be pretty bad on Sunday. So, depending on what it actually looks like, I'm up in the air. Sounds as if it could be a dangerous drive home. I hope to see you all there but if not you'll know why. :smile:

10. Al Sherman

Agree. If we had Columbus, Pittsburgh (or the one pictured along I70 SE of Pittsburgh), and Hagerstown; it would be a pleasant one day trip. If you try to plan the trip on Plug Share, and All Stays it looks like it could be annoying. Definitely NOT doable via Superchargers yet.