Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cincinnati Tesla Store

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great morning at the Cincinnati Tesla Store Cars and Coffee!

A few of us braved the weather this morning and met at the Cincinnati store. They were hosting owners early for a cars and coffee. The coffee was excellent by the way.

I can report that Cincinnati is in good hands. All the kids (young men) are polite, professional, believe in the product and the company; and most importantly they REALLY know their stuff. I eavesdropped on numerous conversations with prospective customers (it's really hard to keep your mouth shut :smile:) and was VERY impressed with the overall knowledge and presentation of all the employees. I even got to volunteer my car as Brandon gave a test drive to a couple that was on the fence. He did a beautiful job and they came back to the store and made a reservation. Awesome experience. Kind of addictive. I hope I don't become a nuisance. :wink:

I hope I don't become a nuisance. :wink:

TESLA wooing local car owners to come in for more than an owner social is brilliant! Has anyone been solicited to provide an owner story to a local store? Short of giving out your number to prospective buyers I imagine the experience of a local owner really helps buyers make up their minds. With that said do store employees give out information about this forum?

TESLA wooing local car owners to come in for more than an owner social is brilliant! Has anyone been solicited to provide an owner story to a local store? Short of giving out your number to prospective buyers I imagine the experience of a local owner really helps buyers make up their minds. With that said do store employees give out information about this forum?
I'm not sure if they give out info about TMC. I know that some employees are members of TMC and even more lurk on a regular basis. As far as what their intent was today, I think it was just a chance for owners to get some good coffee and meet each other. Maybe I'm naive. It WAS tons of fun though. I would try to help sell some cars anytime I was at the store as long as I wasn't getting in the way of the pros. It DOES seem that a very happy owner goes a long way to convince people.

I don't think they intentionally invited us to help sell cars. The original invite was actually for the hours before the store opened.

That being said I also had fun talking to some prospective buyers! Was good to meet you Al. As well as Brandon and his wife. Good to see Andrew and Howard again as well!

I don't think they intentionally invited us to help sell cars. The original invite was actually for the hours before the store opened.

That being said I also had fun talking to some prospective buyers! Was good to meet you Al. As well as Brandon and his wife. Good to see Andrew and Howard again as well!

Great to meet you, and Andrew, and Brandon and his Mrs. Sorry I missed you Howard. I was probably too busy babbling. Dave, that couple that asked for the test drive right before you left actually put in a reservation. :smile: