Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CINTURATO P7 ALL SEASON PLUS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What y'all think about this

Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus

Compared with stock Michelin Primacy MXM that comes with the Tesla or Bridgestone Serenity Plus?

It is highly recommended on Tire Rack. I wonder if they are quieter and more comfortable?

Here is your answer for the Performance Category: Grand Touring All-Season
Find the Right Grand Touring All-Season Tires for You

upload_2017-7-26_20-34-41.png

I recall reading on the forum that some people had traction issues with the Pirellis, particularly on launches. I'll be replacing tires after the summer, and for now, the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S3+ is on the top of my list (have the MXM4's now).

Last edited:
Best overall tire I've found. Just replaced a two year set of 20" after 22k. Pirelli covered the balance of the 70k warranty.
Purchased another set for a p90dl which get a little squirmy under full acceleration. Wished the were available in 21"!

I recall reading on the forum that some people had traction issues with the Pirellis, particularly on launches. I'll be replacing tires after the summer, and for now, the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S3+ is on the top of my list (have the MXM4's now).

The Michelin Pilot Sport A/S3+ is in a different performance category (UHP All-Season) than the Michelin MXM4 (GT All-Season)
If you are interested in maximum launch performance, go with the Pilot Super Sport (Max Performance Summer) OEM 21" Tesla :cool:

Michelin

upload_2017-7-27_20-34-10.png

upload_2017-7-27_20-31-31.png

I have the P7 on my 85D, they are significantly more quiet than the Primacy's. I have about 30k mi on them and they are about 50%, so I'm really pleased.
I have no traction issues here in SoCal even under full accelerator launches.

Good to hear. So 3/4 of a year later, do tell - how did the last 30K miles go for those P7s - noise and wear-wise? Thanks.

Have narrowed it down to a set of these else back to the Michelins I go. At current wear rate, the Goodyear RS-A2s outlast these Goodyear Eagle Touring tires, which won't last even close to half as long as the Primacy OEMs.

• Helpful
Reactions: Snerruc
Good to hear. So 3/4 of a year later, do tell - how did the last 30K miles go for those P7s - noise and wear-wise? Thanks.

Have narrowed it down to a set of these else back to the Michelins I go. At current wear rate, the Goodyear RS-A2s outlast these Goodyear Eagle Touring tires, which won't last even close to half as long as the Primacy OEMs.

So far so good! Noise is still not bad. I drove on a set of Arachnids for a while, and the harsh/loud ride made me go back to the 19's after about 7k miles.
The Pirelli's have about 41k miles on them at this point and at about 40%, I suspect I will keep them on until the end of fall before the "rain" starts here in SoCal, at which point I will get another set of the P7's unless there's some compelling reason to switch to another tire.

• Helpful
Reactions: TaoJones