Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Civil Disturbance at the Westfield by the Culver City Superchargers (1/7/2017)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

AEdennis

Jul 23, 2013
  • Disagree
Reactions: jaguar36 and ABC2D
Please respect TMC Forum rules and do not create posts that do nothing more than lead viewers to your own blog, etc. Your post provided no information whatsoever other than two meaningless photographs.

Apologies.

There were apparently some teenagers that had been causing a panic and fighting at the parking structure adjacent to the chargers. And other reports. All this happened while I was parked head in and behind me and I would never have known had I not stepped out to head toward Starbucks.

That particular part of the mall is usually more populated at that time of day and I thought to share with others who may have gone by that supercharger last week and not think anything of what was happening when they stopped by for a charge.

• Informative
Reactions: rabar10
Apologies.

There were apparently some teenagers that had been causing a panic and fighting at the parking structure adjacent to the chargers. And other reports. All this happened while I was parked head in and behind me and I would never have known had I not stepped out to head toward Starbucks.

That particular part of the mall is usually more populated at that time of day and I thought to share with others who may have gone by that supercharger last week and not think anything of what was happening when they stopped by for a charge.

Rats, thought the boys in blue were cracking down hard on ICEing.

this type of incident is becoming part of everyday life in many places. either you'll need to avoid places like this or just learn to how to spot potential issues and get away from them.

I was engrossed in reading my iPad and didn't look behind me until I decided to go to Starbucks. Culver City is a pretty safe place and apparently these "pop up" fights have been going on at malls across the country. So, I don't really know the fix, except to take a break and look around more often.