TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Clean Electric Vehicles for BC Program - Is it base MSRP or total? News on AWD?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by JCYVR, Jul 1, 2018.

1. JCYVR

JCYVR Member

I know it's super unlikely I'm going to get my (June 1 deposit, placed 'order' June 29) M3 AWD but on the off chance the program gets more funds added or the redemptions slow down I would hate to be slightly over the limit with the upgraded wheels and lose out on the rebate. So is it the total price I need to be under, or just the base price?

Has anyone heard when the CEVforBC vehicle list might get updated to show the the AWD model? Until it shows it on the list my understanding is that there is no rebate available depsite Tesla advertising availability online.

Sorry if this is a bit of a repost, I tried searching and reading through threads and didn't find a specific answer.

Thanks!

2. Koflach

Koflach Member

3. rainforest

rainforest Member

The funds are almost gone anyway. Dropping by $1 million per week.

4. marcn

marcn Member

From their website, it sounds like they've refreshed the program with new funds at least once. So, presumably it could happen again? (especially with an NDP government)

5. marcn

marcn Member

Nevermind, my questions were answered (more or less) by this thread:
    BC CEV incentive