Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Clean shiny salvage Tesla, should I buy this? - Noob question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm surprised by this. Could you link any of those threads by any chance?
If this was the case, you can usually get the car returned and refunded. I have bought from a similar site to copart and had a car returned. I also had a friend buy a Tesla that the insurance document said was an AWD, but turned out to be a RWD and they offered to take it back (he decided to keep it though lol, the blinders these cars put on us)

Buyer Beware, Scam car on Copart

PSA Copart lot # 32227518 is a scam

Must be a good car or just a really aggressive bid war... already up to $27,250. I see it going easily above $30k and then costing $35k with all the fees and then shipping.

Not that hot of a deal considering there is no warranty on just an expensive car nor will insurance companies cover collision insurance on it.

Knowing the possibility of zero manufacturer warranty I would never own a salvage title Tesla.
Your question of reasonable offer for that one? 5K.

Good luck getting any salvaged Model 3 at that price. The parts are worth FAR more than that. Your comment is laughable. Whether or not this salvage is worth $20K depends on too many factors like the condition of the drive unit, battery, and other electronics but the thought that it would sell at $5,000 is absurd.