Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Clean Vehicle Assistance Program (CVAP)/Incentives - California

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wanted to share this thread going on for anyone looking for information on the Clean Vehicle Assistance Program (CVAP) or the other incentives as I had a hard time finding information until I stumbled upon this: Clean Vehicle Assistance Program and Tesla

Theres' info on the $5K grant, the $2K rebate and the new $1.5K clean fuel rewards program and just a general chat on what people are going through to get all the different incentives :)

I applied back in late September and it looks like they’re just beginning to approve early and mid September applications. There’s definitely a delay. There’s another forum on the MY page about this program that’s very helpful in knowing the current turn around time. Long waits but it looks like they may start using their electronic system again instead of verifying everything manually so yay! Do you have any info on the new rebate ? From my understanding it will automatically apply to the sale if delivery takes place by December 31st?

I actually thought the CVAP wasn’t stackable until I read more on these forums, I’m so glad I found this it’s so helpful! Do you know of any other incentives or rebates that can apply?

Woohoo! the only other I know of is the newest $1500 rebate and I believe Tesla automatically gives it when you order online now. Tesla sent an email about it so they definitely know about it haha.